The perfect place for your career.
Berkley Life Sciences Core Values
- Customer Service Excellence – We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honoring commitments that we have made to them.
- Passion for Results – We show pride, professionalism, enthusiasm, and dedication in everything that we do.
- Integrity – We act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth.
- Teamwork – Our team is supportive of each other's efforts and committed to working together to achieve our common goals.
- Respect – We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions.
- Positive Learning Culture – We are committed to continuously and collectively seeking improvement through new knowledge, new skills, and new applications of knowledge and skills to achieve the goals of the organization and support our community.
We believe that having a diverse work force and maintaining a work environment free from discrimination and harassment is important and contributes to success. Berkley Life Sciences is an equal opportunity employer.
Berkley Life Sciences trainees participate in a variety of learning experiences to introduce them to the fundamentals of commercial property and casualty insurance. These experiences will include a work assignment and on-the-job training as an Operations Specialist supporting various Berkley Life Sciences departments; a series of self-paced online learning programs; classroom instructor-led training; and a formal mentorship program. The training program is progressive - once you successfully complete the fundamentals, content becomes more specific to the Berkley Life Sciences marketplace, products, services and company philosophy.
Our internships are temporary positions that provide on-the-job training and job shadowing. We design our internship opportunities to attract individuals who are likely to succeed.
Veterans have acquired skills, knowledge, leadership and competencies though practical workforce experience. We will train and assist veterans to fit into our organization.
- Teleworking - An option for full-time employees who are authorized to work from home two days per week.
- Flexible Work Arrangements - Employees may be permitted to work remotely if they reside a certain distance from the company.
- Flextime - With supervisory approval, employees can arrange flexible work schedules, subject to certain core periods.
Berkley Life Sciences is committed to the well-being and health of our employees. We offer benefits and incentives including:
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accident, Whole Life and Critical Illness
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Flextime Hours
- Discounts on Travel and Entertainment
- Wellness Program – Complete and Earn Premium Incentives