Anne Manero was born in Staten Island, New York. She graduated from the Juilliard School (Masters of Music, 1983; Bachelor of Music, 1982) and Temple University School of Law (J.D. 1989).
Anne is admitted to the Bar in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey. She began her legal career as a law clerk to the Honorable Rushton H. Ridgeway, Superior Court, New Jersey. She specializes in products liability, drug and medical device claims (Life Sciences), construction personal injury and defect claims, toxic tort litigation, fire loss, dram shop, motor vehicle, premises liability, environmental claims and professional malpractice.
In addition to her experience at the trial level, Anne has extensive experience in appellate practice. Her experience encompasses appearances before the appellate courts in both the federal and state system, including appearances before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice:
- Appellate Practice
- Construction (personal injury and defect claims)
- Dram Shop
- Fire Loss
- Life Science (drug and medical device claims)
- Motor Vehicle
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Toxic Tort
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Support Center for Child Advocates
- The Juilliard School (Master’s Degree, 1983, Bachelor of Music, 1982)
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York